O'siyo, and Welcome to Warrior Nation! We are a Native American based site but very diversified in our groups, music and videos. All beliefs are welcome in our circle of friends.
Hugs & Blessings,
LadyHawkღ Site Creator
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Head Admin
Willa Nyoka❀ Video Admin
David White Hawk ✬Admin
Our rules are simple...
~Respect all others~
My one daughter plays this song over and over, now it's stuck in my head.
"I have seen that in any great undertaking it is not enough for a man to depend simply upon himself." - Lone Man (Isna-la-wica), Teton Sioux
Please welcome our newest featured member David White Hawk. David loves to make new friends and is very close to mother nature.
Some of his favorite music is Native. Some of his favorite movies are Si-Fi.
Hobbies include magic and history.Knowledge of history is very interesting but he is knowledgeable in other ways too.
David is a busy man here, he is an admin. on WN as well as having a group and regularly contributing to others. He is also admin. for WN's Facebook page.
Please go by David's page and congratulate him on being our featured member and to say Osiyo to him.
Congratulations David for being our newest featured member. Many blessings peace love and happiness. Walk in peace our brother.
* 10/4 to 10/7: Tewa Deer Dance--celebrating the cosmic duality of feminine and masculine. The Tewa recognize gender equality and honor both male and female ancestors.
* 10/12 (Obs. 10/13): Columbus Day--Commemorates Europeans' colonization of America (1492); day to mourn Native American victims of conquest and oppression (past and present), make peace, and celebrate empowerment of Native Americans. [While some Europeans brutally subjugated the indigenous peoples of the Americas (North and South) in the past, not all Europeans at the time approved of that subjugation. And no ethnic European alive today participated in that subjugation. While it is appropriate to expect atonement from the governments of the countries that participated, it is immoral to blame all ethnic Europeans today for the evil committed by some Europeans in the past.] [a/k/a Native Americans' Day, Dia de la Raza (Mexico), Thanksgiving Day (Canada)]
* 10/15: Makahki/Hawaiian New Year. Hawaiians believe the Akua (Gods and Goddesses) were created by Papa/Mother Earth and Wakea/Father Sky, who themselves were created from the chaos of Po.
* 10/18: Day the Clean Water Act was enacted (1972); day to give thanks for the water we drink.
* 10/21: Day military attacks on civilians were outlawed world-wide (1950); day to mourn all civilian victims of war. [All soldiers have a legal duty and a moral obligation to refuse an order to attack a noncombatant. Anyone who plans, orders, or carries out such an act is legally culpable. All attacks on noncombatants should be investigated, prosecuted, and punished.] [Convention Relative to the Protection of Civilian Persons in Time of War a/k/a Fourth Geneva Convention: signed 8/12/1949; entered into force 10/21/1950.] [Text of Convention] [See Wikipedia article on Fourth Geneva Convention.] [All should condemn all attacks on noncombatants, and should demand an end to them.]
Disconnected (1 online)
You are disconnected from chat. Connect to join the chat.
Sign up to chat on Warrior Nation.