O'siyo, and Welcome to Warrior Nation! We are a Native American based site but very diversified in our groups, music and videos. All beliefs are welcome in our circle of friends.
Hugs & Blessings,
LadyHawkღ Site Creator
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Head Admin
Willa Nyoka❀ Video Admin
David White Hawk ✬Admin
Our rules are simple...
~Respect all others~
"Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow, and the day after that."
Nicole (Nikki) Russell
Welcome our newest featured member. Her name is Nicole (Nikki) Russell.Nicole is from Camp Verde,Arizona.She is Apache,Yavapaid,/Chemehuevi and living on the Apache reservation.
She loves all kinds of music.
She is a wonderful sister on Warrior Nation.Loves people and loves to meet and have New friends.Has no known hobbies or favorite movies.
Please go to Nicole's page and say Osiyo and congratulate her as our newest featured member. Congratulations Nicole on being our newest featured member. Many blessings and may you have peace love and happiness. Walk in beauty Nicole.
* 4/7: World Health Day--Day to pray for healing of all those chronically and seriously ill; day to advocate for adequate health care for all. [Day the World Health Organization (W.H.O.) was founded in 1948.]
* 4/18 to 4/21: Iroquois Corn-Planting Ceremony--in thanksgiving for the corn seed.
* 4/19: Day Nicaragua's 9-year civil war ended (1992); vigil for true peace, justice, and respect for the human rights of all in Central America. [The 9-year civil war between rebels and the government of Nicaragua ended 4/19/1990.]
* 4/22: Earth Day--Day to honor the Earth and to meditate on Deity manifesting as Mother Earth. [For information about Earth Day activities, see Earthday Network website; Envirolink website; U.S. E.P.A. website for Earth Day.] [a/k/a International Earth Day, National Earth Day]
* 4/22: Day the world's nations guaranteed asylum to those persecuted in their homelands on account of their ethnicity, religion, nationality, political opinion, or membership in a particular social group (1954). [Convention Relating to the Status of Refugees: signed 7/28/1951; entered into force 4/22/1954.]
* 4/26 to 5/3: Mayan Rain Festival--honoring Rain God Chac and His attendant Chacmool, and welcoming the fructifying rains.
* 4/29: Day production and use of chemical weapons was outlawed world-wide (1997); day to mourn their victims. [Convention on the Prohibition of the Development, Production, Stockpiling and Use of Chemical Weapons a/k/a Chemical Weapons Convention: signed 1/13/1993; entered into force 4/29/1997.] [Text of Convention] [26 countries are believed to have current or past chemical weapons programs.] [All should renounce the production, acquisition, and use of chemical weapons, and should demand destruction of all existing weapons.] [See U.N. website on Chemical Warfare Victims Remembrance Day.]
Disconnected (1 online)
You are disconnected from chat. Connect to join the chat.
Sign up to chat on Warrior Nation.