O'siyo, and Welcome to Warrior Nation! We are a Native American based site but very diversified in our groups, music and videos. All beliefs are welcome in our circle of friends.
Hugs & Blessings,
LadyHawkღ Site Creator
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Head Admin
Willa Nyoka❀ Video Admin
David White Hawk ✬Admin
Our rules are simple...
~Respect all others~
Spread the laughter, share the cheer. Let's be happy while we're here.
Added by Samantha Jones on September 27, 2015
October 5, 2015 Daily Feast Of Wisdom (Tsugitsvnvda Danalisdayvhvsgv Agadohvsdi ) (ᏧᎩᏨᏅᏓ ᏓᎾᎵᏍᏓᏴᎲᏍᎬ ᎠᎦᏙᎲᏍᏗ)
Posted by David White Hawk Administrator on October 5, 2015
October 8, 2015 Daily Feast Of Wisdom (Tsugitsvnvda Danalisdayvhvsgv Agadohvsdi ) (ᏧᎩᏨᏅᏓ ᏓᎾᎵᏍᏓᏴᎲᏍᎬ ᎠᎦᏙᎲᏍᏗ)
Posted by David White Hawk Administrator on October 8, 2015
Added by Tsoi Tawodi on September 18, 2015
Please welcome our newest featured member. His name is Michael Johnson. He is from North Highlands,CA.
Michael's favorite music is Classical Country,Pop, Some rock just a few. Some of his favorite movies are anything that tells a story.
He has lots of activity on the Warrior Nation and belongs to many groups. He post a lot of blogs on the site.
Michael loves to meet people.
Please go by Michael's page and congratulate him on being our newest featured member. Congrats to you Michael on being our newest featured member.
* 9/15: International Day of Democracy--Day to celebrate democratic systems of government throughout the world, bound by rule of law, principles of human rights, and civilian control. Day to affirm democracy's compatibility with all peoples, all cultures, and all religions. [In a democracy, both military and police are subject to rule of law and subordinate to civilian government. The military exists to protect the lawful civilian government and civilians; the police exists to enforce the law and protect people from criminals.] [See U.N. website on International Day of Democracy.] [a/k/a Democracy Day]
* 9/16: Mexican Independence Day--Day to celebrate the union of diverse peoples, languages, cultures, and religions into one nation. [Grito de la Independencia (Cry of Independence) a/k/a. Grito de Dolores (Cry of Dolores) a/k/a El Grito (the Cry) marked the beginning of Mexico's War of Independence from Spain, which was ultimately won on 9/27/1821. This pronouncement, asserting freedom from corrupt government and freedom of religion, was made on 9/16/1810 by Fr. Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla in the town of Dolores.] [Mexico includes 62 distinct indigenous peoples, in addition to those of Spanish descent and more recent immigrants, each with its own language, culture, and religion.]
* 9/21: International Day of Peace--Day to demonstrate for peace with justice throughout the world. [Peace can be realized where there is recognition of sovereignty/autonomy, compliance with just law, respectful behavior, responsible sharing of resources, cooperation to attain common goals, and reasonable compromise to enable all to meet lawful goals.] [See International Day of Peace website; International Day of Peace Vigil website.]
* 9/22 to 9/23: Coya Rayni--Inca festival honoring Moon Goddess Quilla; focus is on purging sickness and evil.
* 9/25: Indigenous Peoples' Day--Day for honoring Native Americans and their life-affirming spiritual traditions. [a/k/a Native American Day, American Indian Day, First Nations Day] [Celebrated on 6/21 in Canada.]
* 9/27 to 10/5: Navajo Sing--Festival in thanksgiving for the harvest. Estsanatlehi/Changing Woman is believed to represent life, and is manifested in the harvest.
Disconnected (1 online)
You are disconnected from chat. Connect to join the chat.
Sign up to chat on Warrior Nation.