O'siyo, and Welcome to Warrior Nation! We are a Native American based site but very diversified in our groups, music and videos. All beliefs are welcome in our circle of friends.
Hugs & Blessings,
LadyHawkღ Site Creator
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Head Admin
Willa Nyoka❀ Video Admin
David White Hawk ✬Admin
Our rules are simple...
~Respect all others~
The Celts believed mistletoe to be a healing herb and used it to treat poison, infertility, and any number of illnesses. The infertility is probably what led to Mommy kissing Santa under the mistletoe. A bit further north, the Scandinavians associated mistletoe with their goddess of love, Frigga. And it was said that whoever kissed under the mistletoe was given the promise of happiness and good luck.
Please welcome our newest featured member Ms.Down-To-Earth. She is from Ontario,Canada,Ms.Down-To-Earth is our head admin here and loves what she does.
She loves a variety of music.Some of her favorite movies are comedy,adventure and Disney movies.She has children and loves to watch Disney with them.
Her hobbies are sewing,knitting,teaching sunday school,and reading.Spending time with her family and children.
Ms.Down-To-Earth loves people and she is love by all how know her.She belongs to many groups and helps out here on Warrior Naion to all who need it. She is a wonderful sister and friend here on Warrior Nation.
Please go to Ms.Down-To-Earth and congraduate her on being our newest featured member.
Congratulations Ms.Down-To-Earth on being our newest featured member.
* 12/1: World AIDS Day--Day to pray for healing of all those suffering with AIDS and HIV. [For information on World AIDS Day, see World AIDS Day website. For information about the global fight against AIDS, see UNAIDS website.]
* 12/10: Day the Universal Declaration of Human Rights was adopted, and fundamental rights were recognized world-wide (1948).
* 12/12: First Appearance of Our Lady of Guadalupe, Mother of God and Mother of the Oppressed, at the former shrine of Aztec Moon Goddess Coatlicue (Mexico 1531).
* 12/15: Day the Bill of Rights became part of the U.S. Constitution, guaranteeing fundamental rights to all (1791).
* 12/17: Day the Clean Air Act was enacted (1963); day to give thanks for the air we breathe.
* 12/21 to 1/9: Hopi & Zuni Soyala New Year Festival of purification and renewal. Homes are cleaned, fires doused, and personal restraint is observed.
* 12/25 Christmas Day
* 12/26 Boxing Day
* 12/28: Day the Endangered Species Act was enacted (1973); day to mourn those creatures already extinct.
* 12/29: Day Guatemala's 36-year civil war ended (1996); vigil for true peace, justice, and respect for the human rights of all in Central America. [The 36-year civil war between leftist rebels and the government of Guatemala ended 12/29/1996. During the war, the military killed or "disappeared" 200,000 people, targeting Mayan communities and civilians.
You are disconnected from chat. Connect to join the chat.
Sign up to chat on Warrior Nation.