Everyone is welcomed in the Cabin!

Views: 362

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you sweetie God Bless you and your family also . Happy New Year 2015
there be peace with in all our hearts.

Beautiful!

Merry Christmas everyone

I tried to get photos but my phone got dropped and well...dead phone now

Camera is out of batteries and have no idea where the charger is! Moving got everything so misplaced. Thought we were more organized and it has been months but..just can't seem to find things we need when we need them.

I hope everyone has a beautiful, peaceful, joyful harmonious day

Wishing Everyone a Safe Christmas Eve and a Start of 2015 with many Blessings

Everything is Fresh and Green outside and the straw bale garden is doing great.. The Dalia are coming up , the small Calla Lilies are up almost 3 inches above the ground..And I used the earth friendly spray on my neighbors toxin laden danelions.... She was actually amazed after spending many doolars for pesticides and losing the fight that in one day I had turned her toxin laden plants brown.. hopefully she willnow quit buying that which posioons our Earth.. Of course we have had a hard time overcoming her way of dealing with the unwanted. So much so I planted trees between her and i and it turns out she is allergic to the trees.. But they will stay in place.. Since I rescued them from dirt piles along our mountain where they were planted then taken out with disregard for another road to allow logging trucks move onto the mountain ..Even my Rhoddies are rescued from those same mountains that ue to have them in abundance.. But now most Rhoddies must e bought because nobody protected them when they grew freely everywhere.. People no longer know just how many plants are extinct due to human disregard for All Living Things... Well thats my Happy and Sad rant for today .. Hope everyone has a Blessed Sunday

Played Story time with me, myself and I

Me:Warrior Nation
Myself: has a
I: Cozy Cabin

Me: Where Friends
Myself: stop by
I: to share

Me: the latest
Myself: weather & news
I: about themselves

Me: playing games
Myself: sharing treats
I: a place

Me: filled with
Myself: Peace & Harmony
I: for Everyone

Me: We Hope
Myself: you to
I: join us

Me:in the
Myself: Cozy Cabin
I: on Warrior Nation

RSS

Birthdays ~Happy Birthday from Warrior Nation!

Latest Activity

Blog Posts

In All Directions

Posted by Christopher Stewart on March 28, 2023 at 12:58pm 0 Comments

Blessings To Count

Posted by Christopher Stewart on March 21, 2023 at 12:47pm 0 Comments

For the Warriors who fight and Die...

so the rest of us may fight to Live.

© 2024   Created by LadyHawkღ.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service