Just a place to share your daily or weekly weather reports! What is the weather like in your area today and how does it affect you?

Views: 6376

Replies to This Discussion

Osda Morning Loretta and all of you awesome people!! Cool this morning at 26 and are expecting snow tonight so will be all prepared for that. Glad you have eagles Loretta...since moving from Colville which was close to the Columbia there are none to be seen here although we do have Blue Heron's, hawks and other wonderful creatures, and of course skunks who waddle through the yard and the occasional raccoon. Each, like the people here, is a delight to have in my life and I thank all of you for your gifts you share with us here. Loretta....you are amazing and so glad your Thursday will be with vets. Here we are having two families who are going through some tough times right now so we are glad to share. The food banks up here struggle but we are a good community and many of us do what we can to pitch in. So have a great week all of you, touch life with love...see your own beautiful gift reflected to you when you look in your mirror and remember that love often makes the impossible possible. Sidanelai

Got some snow-ho-ho this morning...only a couple of inches but it is beautiful and still coming down. Will get out the ol' shovel soon... not enough for the snow blower at least for now.
Wishing all of you a great day and if it is not going so great...well hey...take a moment, look in your mirror and see that beauty and then turn around and bring your own greatness to the day by sharing a smile with another, a kind word or a gentle and healing touch.
We have no guarantee of a tomorrow so why not make the best of today??? !!!!!
Sidanelai

Wishing Everyone a Safe and Happy Thanksgiving.. This morning my car looks like a frosted pumpkin,,,So will have to thaw it out before heading out to spend this day with my Veterans..Be well and happy.. and no matter what be thankful for all small blessings

Osda Monday to you all,
Sure hope your last few days have been good ones and that you are off to a good start today by remembering to look in your mirror, see that awesome gift reflected back to you and get out and touch the lives of others in a good way!
Chilly here this morning at 10 degrees. Yesterday we just did make 21 for a high and that is about what is called for today.
No matter the cold, the warmth and love of the people on this site make any day comfy and pleasant thanks to each of you.
Life is a wondrous path if we just take the time to make it that way!!!!
Enjoy!!!!!!!

Hope you all are having a great Tuesday and enjoying the gifts you have been given to share with all that is. At 21 degrees right now and may be getting some snow this evening so it is time to cozy up with a good book, hot tea and enjoy the indoors. Interesting that the apple tree in the front yard still has a few apples clinging to it's branches and the birds still visit each day to eat at what is left. Our critters don't waste things and teach us great lessons for daily life. May your day be blessed with love and peace, hope and the ability to touch another in a good way to inspire or just share some peace. Sidanelai

Mornin' All,
Got some light snow going on right now and a tad bit chilly at 22 degrees this morning. Hope all of you are safe and warm and gearing up for a great day of appreciating your own gifts and using them to encourage others along this path we all walk upon the soft face of our Earth Mother!!

Stay warm Brother...........
We are going to be hit with high winds today

Still have some snow drifting around here and there but is 31 right now so tis warmer than yesterday. Calling for a bit of a warm up and maybe rain for the next few days so no doubt the roads will be icy at night. No night driving for this ol' guy. Be well all....and be careful Loretta. Spokane had high winds a couple of weeks ago and it really tore up the city. Some were without power for over a week and a lot of homes damaged from downed trees. Be safe girl!!!!!

Well my new Companion and I went out this morning to check on the trees surrounding my home.. They all look pretty solid now..

Our weather report
...HIGH WIND WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 7 AM THIS MORNING TO
4 PM PST THIS AFTERNOON FOR THE NORTH AND CENTRAL OREGON COASTS...

A HIGH WIND WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 7 AM THIS MORNING TO 4
PM PST THIS AFTERNOON.

* WINDS: SOUTH TO SOUTHEAST WINDS 30 TO 40 MPH WITH GUSTS 55 TO 65
MPH...AND A FEW GUSTS TO 70 OR 75 MPH NEAR BEACHES AND
HEADLANDS.

* TIMING: WINDS WILL INCREASE THIS MORNING...WITH STRONGEST WINDS
BETWEEN 9 AM AND 3 PM TODAY.

* LOCATIONS INCLUDE: ASTORIA...TILLAMOOK...FLORENCE.

* IMPACTS: STRONG WINDS MAY MAKE TRAVEL DIFFICULT FOR HIGH
PROFILE VEHICLES...ESPECIALLY ALONG HIGHWAY 101. ISOLATED
POWER DISRUPTIONS WILL BE POSSIBLE...ALONG WITH LOCALIZED
BLOCKAGE OF ROADS DUE TO DAMAGED TREES.

So my new companion and I will settle down and stay inside most of the day... Let me introduce you to my companion she is no longer a chew toy for the bigger dogs in a so called rescue home that was housing them all outside or in a fenced area in a garage on the cold concrete...thankfully my Brother and Daughter grabbed her up ..she now has a forever Home

Morning Everyone.. Counting our blessings since we did not get the high winds forecasted, for yesterday.. and this morning we are just getting rain and a gentle wind that will hopefully not take down any trees....Wishing you all a day filled with peace and harmony with all who surround you this day...Have a Safe Weekend

Glad you got through the wind Loretta and your pic of your new four legged friend is cool and seems to be watching T.V....lol.
Got more rain here through the night...maybe I will go to the local Safeway, get some cool aid packets and make some Slurpee's with the mushy snow...
Hope everyone has a great weekend...see the beauty your mirror presents to you and take that beauty and spread it around your area with all that is!!!!

RSS

Birthdays ~Happy Birthday from Warrior Nation!

Latest Activity

Blog Posts

In All Directions

Posted by Christopher Stewart on March 28, 2023 at 12:58pm 0 Comments

Blessings To Count

Posted by Christopher Stewart on March 21, 2023 at 12:47pm 0 Comments

For the Warriors who fight and Die...

so the rest of us may fight to Live.

© 2024   Created by LadyHawkღ.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service