Just a place to share your daily or weekly weather reports! What is the weather like in your area today and how does it affect you?

Views: 6376

Replies to This Discussion

Well it Wet and Windy and in the 60's today..
And Murphies Law has attacked me again,
the printer won't print and the smart TV is smarter than I am, and the trailer never showed up to remove all my yard debrie.. looks like most of this day will be spent on phone looking for answers as to why..Oh well woke up to a new unpromised day so I still have reasons to smile.. Have a Great Day and a Safe weekend

Osiyo All,
Wow...what a crazy month with moving, weather and other things going on but am finally settled in the new place, made it through Halloween and the poor kids enduring the rain and wind but alas, all is well and a new day begins. I will take some time and get caught up here with everyone. Hope your weekend has gone well so far and you and your spirit is ready for the new week.
Such a delight to be a part of this group in every way....you all make the world a much better place to be.
Calling for more rain here today but it is wonderful to have the tears of the Cloud People dropping on Earth Mother's face to help her heal from all the burn scars around the pacific north west. Very healing in so many ways and yet other places are getting more than they can handle. Like the old Native saying goes though, 'don't build your lodge on the side of a volcano or in a creek bed'.
Blessings and good energies to you all...remember your mirror....look in it and see that wonderful gift the Great One has given you!!!
Equa Wado!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Been raining up here too Michael but looks like we will have a dry day today. The cell phone thing is bad up here also as there are not a lot of troopers for the small highways we have. Few freeways here unless you get into the big city so everyone is yakking on their phones. Gets interesting on the roads between little towns with people on their phones, deer, elk or moose moving onto the two lane highway or the goofy turkey's flying across the road. Otherwise this day will be as good as we all make it so hope everyone has a great day and week as well. See the beauty and enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope all of you got up this morning, looked in your mirror to see that wondrous gift given you and set your day in motion with love, healing and a oneness with all that is natural. Lots of Cloud People hanging around this morning but beautiful and is a good reminder to me of being grateful to have the physical eyes to see such things...many of us are blessed in so many ways. Should be in the upper 40's today and that sure beats -10...lol.
Have a great day everyone, and if it isn't going so well right now, take a few minutes, reflect on your blessings and change course for the day and step on that path of gratitude. Touch another today with compassion and kindness and watch flowers grow in the footsteps you leave behind.
Sidanelai :)

Osda Mornin' All,
Got some refreshing rain going on up here in the northwest... The Cloud People are leaving their tears for the healing of Earth Mother's face and today it is steady but gentle so no problems with any run off in the burn areas. Sure hope you all are having a great day and if not, well.....do your best to make it great and maybe start by looking in your mirror and seeing a most beautiful and wondrous gift reflected back to you. THAT should put a smile on your face and get you off to a good start. :)
Touch life with gentleness and love and perhaps flowers will grow in the footprints you leave behind along your earth walk.
What a great family we have here....so honored to be a small part of such a good thing!!!!!!!!!!!!
Peace and love to all who enter the door of this lodge site
Sidanelai

Mornin' All,
Another day of rain here in the northwest but it is well needed after the summer of fires all around. Has been a good and steady rain so shouldn't be a problem. As the season changes to the winter mode I hope each of you make the transition in a good way and maybe here and there take time over the winter days to reflect on your gifts and all the blessings that have come your way. No matter the circumstance.... may you work to see the light and beauty of your own self and then touch others in a good way and know that you made a positive difference.
Enjoy your week all....and for you birthday people today... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!

I hope everyone had a good weekend and was able to see the beauty that surrounds you... all the while knowing you are a large part of that beauty. Has been raining here for some days.....good amounts but gentle which is helpful after all the fires. Now they say maybe some snow tonight so will see what the Cloud People decide to do. They are in counsel right now overhead so time will tell.
Best of thoughts to all of you here....and thank you for being a part of this great family.
Sidanelai

Do hope everyone is safe... Here in my area we have trees and power lines down and some roads are flooded... The winds are something else we have to recon with... Been working hard to repaint the interior of my home and thanks to the high winds I now have a leaking roof that has undone alot of my work in 2 rooms... and the guy who was going to help me just called saying he was held up due to a tree across the road and is waiting for the Hwy Dept. to finish removing it..2 hours maybe. They say this will last until tomorrow evening... So if I lose my power I will not be posting .... and the lights have been flickering..Thankfully all our emergency crews staged early so they could respond quickly and efficiently to hopefully resolve problems quickly.. But my scanner has been crazy with all the calls....Figure I will do all tomorrows birthdays now and then shut down and save my computer from a power failure.... Be safe everyone, Hugs and Prayers for all...

Please be safe Loretta... I think of you often and even up here we are having the heavy winds... had some snow early on but now rain and wind. Lost power for just over an hour or so.
Just take good care of you sister.....good to hear from you again but hope things get better soon.
Your brother......

Morning Everyone, well the Irish side of me has settled down now that the leaks have been sealed and the gentler Native nature has again returned.. I have for many years always had a prayer in weather such as this for all those responders knowing the dangers they face .. as my Veteran Uncle was a line man who was killed in such a storm in Washington while working to restore power.

This morning it is nice outside but they are saying rain later today with more winds and possible flooding of some roads.. The deer are headed to the bay and were moving with ease today unlike yesterday so the weather casters may be right later today..

Tsoi my Brother worry not about me I admit I am struggling it is hard knowing and seeing the effects of death on the children and grand children.. Their Father and Grandfather taught them so much, how to live off the land yet respect it, how to listen and share wisdom wisely and of course Pride in serving God and Country even when some hate you for it. Now to get them to understand He left them with gifts they can pass on to our younger generations especially since there is going to be a new Great Grand baby and Great Great Baby I write this and know definitely I am older than Dirt..

Be blessed everyone may mother nature treat you kndly..

Mornin' All,
Hope you are having a good start to your Sunday and are enjoying some peace to begin your day. Cold here this morning.... 18 degrees but no snow for now...that may happen on Tuesday. May your week be filled with joy and good energies and may you also touch others with love and a smile. These days may have stormy seas in parts of the world but you can be a safe harbor for those around you.
Sidanelai

Wishing everyone a wonderful week ahead..
Many will be busy readying everything for Family and Friends on Thanksgiving.. I will be with Veterans and am so Thankful for that opprotunity..

It is a little chilly here this morning.. and the temperatures will be dropping the rest of the week.. For reasons my hummingbirds are still here and seeking food.. so need to make sure they have a fresh supply of necter all the time.. and they are definitely learning not to fear me or those who visit me.. but they do surprise the unsuspecting..yesterday they buzzed the head of a visitor who was outside with me.. who had never had a hummingbird fly so close to their head..

Plus my 4 eagles are very active right now and they can be seen often during the day and where ever their nests are on my hill they can be heard talking to each other.. Everyday I am in awe of that which is around me from the deer to the eagles everything from the lands to that which soars in the skies above me..And the changes in my surroundings from the stars at night to the dawning of a new day..

May your days be blessed as you all move forward into this new week.. As Brother Tsoi would say Smile for you too are what makes this world we live in so Special

RSS

Birthdays ~Happy Birthday from Warrior Nation!

Latest Activity

Blog Posts

In All Directions

Posted by Christopher Stewart on March 28, 2023 at 12:58pm 0 Comments

Blessings To Count

Posted by Christopher Stewart on March 21, 2023 at 12:47pm 0 Comments

For the Warriors who fight and Die...

so the rest of us may fight to Live.

© 2024   Created by LadyHawkღ.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service