Just a place to share your daily or weekly weather reports! What is the weather like in your area today and how does it affect you?

Views: 6375

Replies to This Discussion

Mornin' All....Loretta....you have it right for sure....having a great time with the grand kids and thankfully the weather is getting warmer and less rain. Should be upper 90's by Sunday so lots of ice tea and smoothies for the kids. Laughter is such good medicine and I also hope all of you have good days ahead with positive thoughts and feelings. How gifted we are to have had the loved ones with us who have gone home but we got to share time with and now the young ones who will hopefully one day remember us in a good way as well. Hmmm....do they still make Geritol?

Yes they still make geritol, and I see the SUN
I also see proof my Eagle is still flying over my home..The splatter they leave when they are not perched high in the trees means Wash Your Window Today..Ugh I really do not like doing windows....

LOL...thanks for the morning chuckle with the eagles.....have a great day young lady!!!!

Friday on the coast, the fog is lifting and they say Sunny with a few clouds and a brisk breeze later..All those trying to predict our temps range from 68 to mid 70's.. I will take whatever is given and be thankful I will not be as hot as those to the north south or east of me..... Have a Beautiful Friday and may your Week end be all you need to make you smile and Thankful for your Blessings

Bright sunshine early here in NE Washington....first time in a long time the Cloud People have not been here so maybe drying out for a bit. The garden is pretty soggy so maybe the sunny and warmer days will get the veggies going. Calling for hot for the weekend but as Loretta says.....I will take what comes, adjust and enjoy and give thanks for the ability to see, feel and experience all that Earth Mother gives in my little corner of the world. Having a great time with the grand kids for sure. May you all have a great weekend and remember to look into a still pond or your mirror and see Creator's great gift reflected back to you!! Aisvnvwadohiyado (walk in thankful peace)... Sidanelai

Such great expectations for today, they say sunny and 68...Yesterday this crazy woman was so inspired she used her chain saw to get control of that which was out of control today I will trim back some lmore things that need some tender loving vare.. and add the dried coffee grounds to the flower beds to discourage my slugs that are quite big this year...And the sun should help everything growing in my Straw Bales grow even stronger and healthier...Praying for a bumper crop so it can be shared with those in need ....

Wishing all of you a very rewarding day with many unexpected pleasures..Live, Love and Be Happy

Nice day here in Washington also...yesterday was sunny and warm so I got the grand kids out into the garden to help transplant a dozen more corn stalks and some bush beans....get their hands in the earth and feel our Mother in a good way. Hope you all have a good weekend for sure and see beauty no matter your weather...Sidanelai....

NW Oregon, The SUN is shning, not a Cloud in the sky... they say a high of 71.. A day to be home as many have invaded our tiny area to Celebrate the Goonies Movie and to visit one of the Stars and visit the sites of the filming....Since most of us met the Stars when the Show was Filmed we will remain home.. May you all have Peace, Joy and Loved ones who care in your life today and in the days ahead..... Enjoy your Sunday

Osda Mornin' Loretta....I would sure take your 71....calling for 95 here today and the news station says we are 20 degrees above normal for this time of year but the up side is.... I don't have to shovel the sunshine so I have no real complaints. At this age, I just stay indoors much of the time and limit my yard work to the early morning and late evening. Hope you and all the rest have a great week ahead of you, see the beauty, and know that each of you is a large part of that beauty!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeperdoodle!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Monday here in Oregon.. well it is 56 now and they predict a high of 73.... I do hope everyone has a wonderful day

I much prefer that weather than the 90's we had today.

Our week of weather forecast here in southern California

Tonight
Partly cloudy, with a low around 65. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light west after midnight.
Tuesday
A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 83. Light southwest wind becoming west 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
Tuesday Night
Partly cloudy, with a low around 62. West wind around 5 mph becoming south after midnight.
Wednesday
Mostly sunny, with a high near 77. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday Night
Increasing clouds, with a low around 61. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 75.
Thursday Night
Increasing clouds, with a low around 61.
Friday
Friday Night
Increasing clouds, with a low around 61.
Saturday
Saturday Night
Increasing clouds, with a low around 62.
Sunday

Another enjoyable day ahead..Tehy say 73 again.. Seems my days are beginning earlier , my faithful companions got me up at 3:30 yesterday and 2:30 this morning.. so up and moving with hopes I can relax later today and just enjoy the peaceful surroundings and the sunset. Wishing you all a day filled with the beaty of mother earth and al that surrounds you

RSS

Birthdays ~Happy Birthday from Warrior Nation!

Latest Activity

Blog Posts

In All Directions

Posted by Christopher Stewart on March 28, 2023 at 12:58pm 0 Comments

Blessings To Count

Posted by Christopher Stewart on March 21, 2023 at 12:47pm 0 Comments

For the Warriors who fight and Die...

so the rest of us may fight to Live.

© 2024   Created by LadyHawkღ.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service