Just a place to share your daily or weekly weather reports! What is the weather like in your area today and how does it affect you?

Views: 6375

Replies to This Discussion

I sure hope the rains in Texas make the way to California!

Our weather for this week ahead:

Today
Mostly cloudy early, then becoming sunny, with a high near 71. Light southwest wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
Tonight
Increasing clouds, with a low around 63. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
Monday
Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 72. Light south wind becoming southwest 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
Monday Night
Increasing clouds, with a low around 61. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday
Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 71. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday Night
Increasing clouds, with a low around 60.
Wednesday
Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 71.
Wednesday Night
Increasing clouds, with a low around 59.
Thursday
Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 70.
Thursday Night
Increasing clouds, with a low around 60.
Friday
Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 70.
Friday Night
Mostly cloudy, with a low around 61.

NW Oregon, the sun is trying to break through and they say mid 60's today... May the sun shine in your heart and your smleno matter what your weather is ..

Crazy Sunday here in NE Washington....was about 82 with clouds and enough humidity to soak the driest of skin...lol. Heavy overcast right now going into evening with showers on the way. Got an air conditioner set up in the window for the summer and today got to drive 25 miles to a real town to do some grocery shopping!! Those two cars ahead of me at the light created a real traffic nightmare (just kidding of course)....a new day starts tomorrow so hope you all have a great week, great days, great dreams and wonderful thoughts to carry you through!!!!! Everyone here makes life great!!! Sidanelai

Oooorah Clouds and needed rain in NW Oregon, all the new plants have been taken care of Mother Nature.. Did not make my elderly Bulldog happy but they say rain will subside and she will have nicer dryer weather this afternoon.... So reminds me of long ago when my Mother and I danced in the rain during a year of little snow fall in the mountains and very few rain clouds.. Mother Nature has a way of making many things possible and back then the frowing of food to feed the Family was important..Instead of priming a pump and pumping water for the Garden we were blessed.. Hope everyone else is Blessed this week, and those dealing with the after math of the storms know they are in our prayers.......

Cloudy, warm and thunder-boomers here in NE Washington this morning so guess I won't be giving the grass a haircut today eh? Grandkids tomorrow for a 5 week visit so there won't be much rest for this ol' guy for a while...but we will have fun for sure.
Hope everyone has a great week and glad you are getting your rain as well Loretta...
Sidanelai

Many times I wonder how many can feel our Mother Earth speak to them..I am of the old ways and do not wear shoes to often and when I do they are those that allow me to feel the grass and stones under my feet.. Mother Earth is speaking to those who feel inside her movements and warnings... Who is really listening ???
http://www.dailyastorian.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=201515060998...|+Free%29&utm_content=FaceBook

Living on the West Coast I try to keep in tune with all my animals friends.. They too know when Mother Nature plns to disturb people in defense of Mother Earth who has been very active..
SALEM, Ore. -- A series of earthquakes struck off the Oregon coast Monday but officials say no tsunamis were triggered.

The largest, a magnitude 5.9 quake, struck just after 1 p.m. at a depth of 10 kilmeters (or 6 miles).

A magnitude 5.8 earthquake struck at 12:52 a.m. and a 5.5 hit at 4:46 a.m. Monday morning. A third smaller quake measuring magnitude 4.4 hit at 7:46 a.m.

Paul Caruso with the U.S. Geological Survey says the quakes hit a fault west of the Oregon and Washington coast. They were about 330 miles west of Salem and 288 miles from Coos Bay Oregon.

Caruso says they were 6 miles deep, which is relatively shallow. He says the deeper the quake, the less likely people will feel it. The magnitude 7.8 quake that recently struck Japan did little damage because it was 420 miles deep.

Caruso says the quakes were not big enough to trigger tsunamis. He says it usually takes a magnitude 7 for that to happen.

I'll see the sunshine in the smiles on the faces of those I meet today, because it is cloudy and the high will be 61.. Wishing everyone a Great day as I count my many blessings

Last night (Monday) was quite the light show here.... the white hot hands of the Thunder Beings were all over the place and we lost power and internet for a time but what a great way to fall off into sleep. The rain stopped this afternoon and it is calling for 90's by the weekend. Lol...I would appreciate some dry weather so I can give the yard a haircut....beginning to look like a punker rock band out there so will see what I can do. Grandkids arrive tomorrow....I have shopped all over and even on Amazon seeking 'energy' to keep up with the kids but to no avail. The beauty of growing old is the energy and innocence of our youth. Thank all of you so very much for being a part of this page where you so kindly share your inspirations and wisdom with this old Cherokee vet.
Aisvnvwadohiyado...walk in thankful peace....

Osiyo Loretta,
Not sure how your weather is shaping up down there in Oregon on the coast but they are calling for the mid 90's here by weeks end. Just hope the fire season don't get going too early...last year in July the smoke here was so bad no one could get outside for more than a few minutes. Thank you again for the dandelion information...I will sure let you know how it all goes. Hope your weather goes well for you and even if not, with all that you are and all that you do for vets, you are the sunshine of many lives.
Sidanelai

Cloudy and wet today, with a high of 62.. which is fine with me.. Today is a day that always reminds me of the struggles faced by many brothers and sisters who left the reservations.. a mother so drunk she appeared sober, the death of a 2 week old baby girl the suffering the other two children had to face. all hidden behind the door of a house next to mine.. A day not forgotten the day a child died, a mother arrested, a father in denial, the helping hand of God and rehab that saved and reunited a Family Yet I remember that baby I held and wished well when she came into my world.. One of those days I pray for those who struggle and seek to find meaning in their lives be they of our many tribes or Veterans and Troops trying to return to what is really important.. May God and all that is Holy be the most important things in your life today and always..

Greetings to Everyone, Right now I have a Ocean mist hanging low around me..I can smell the ocean in the air, But they say it will lift and we will see the sun and a few clouds today with a high of 63..Living on the coast with the shelter of the mountains we will remain cooler than others in Oregon and Washington who will see much warmer temperatures that they say will rise to the high 80's and 89's as this week comes to a end.. May our Brother Tsoi find his needed energy in the Smiles, Giggles and Love of his Grand Children during their time with him.. .. Count your blessings everyday and remain safe everyone

RSS

Birthdays ~Happy Birthday from Warrior Nation!

Latest Activity

Blog Posts

In All Directions

Posted by Christopher Stewart on March 28, 2023 at 12:58pm 0 Comments

Blessings To Count

Posted by Christopher Stewart on March 21, 2023 at 12:47pm 0 Comments

For the Warriors who fight and Die...

so the rest of us may fight to Live.

© 2024   Created by LadyHawkღ.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service