Just a place to share your daily or weekly weather reports! What is the weather like in your area today and how does it affect you?

Views: 6375

Replies to This Discussion

I could not see outside either so hearing the rain I went outside , put a towel in my chair and had my first cup of coffee, praying the rain reaches you

Well the Doppler is showing some showers in a couple of the burn areas here so will hope for the best and thank you for your good energies toward our Earth Mother and her burnt skin. The Cloud People have a way of shedding their own tears to heal her and I hope they do just that over the next few days.
Your sharing of good energies brings wonderful things to everyone on this site so I thank you for all you do for all that is.
Hope you enjoyed that first coffee this morning...I sure did!!!!!!!!!!
We are all family here

Wild weather yesterday.as we worked on the Hood to Coast from 11:30 in the evening til 9 AM.Trees cracking and falling on cars, Grand Daughter hit by a banner blown down , leaving her with bumps on the heaf and a black and blue bruise under her eye, Daughter fell 3 times..everything that should have been kept fry was soaked, everything that was supposedly anchored down Mother Nature moved.. and nobody quit...When our team runs for Cancer we know you cannot quit fighting for a loved ones cure..

Came home to leaves and a few braches down but no real Damage..wet cold and no electricity..And this morning the winds are still blowing with a few sprinkles of rain.. Hope everyone was Safe Yesterfay and remains safe today

Have been getting a good and steady rain here for the last hour....yee haw!!!

A good Sunday to you all, and Loretta I sure hope things get better for you all today and sounds like getting away with only a few bruises was very fortunate. Here it is 52 this morning and I can actually see the full overcast of clouds and the mountains just east of town so the smoke is minimal to start the day. We had some wind yesterday but nothing like Loretta or what was supposed to happen so hopefully that was good for the fire fighters. Rained here for about 3 minutes but not enough to help. Maybe today.....always hope for the best and try to see the positive. Earth Mother's face is heavily burnt up here and the tears of the Cloud People would help in a big way with her healing.
Best of all good thoughts to each of you here...............
Sidanelai

Another cool day ahead with rain hope it reaches the fires.. still cleaning up from the high winds and assessing the amount of garden lost...

A beautiful Wednesday here in NE Washington....wow....such a blue sky and the clouds are all dressed in grays, blacks and varying degrees of white. Such a great change from the smoke although many of the fires are still going. Had some rain this morning early and been awesome since. Right at 70 degrees....
Sure hope all of you are having a great day. I am so grateful for this site... a place of peace and a place to call home!!

It's a peaceful Sunday
Have already been outside had my coffee while sitting in the rain..Warm and comforting knowing the earth is getting some much needed water, and hopefully assisting many exhausted fire fighters in their fight..
They say it should be warm today.69
Wishing you all a Safe Labor Day Weekend

Sounds like you are in for a warm one Michael so please take it easy. Here in NE Washington calling for mid 80's... typical fall weather here...many of the trees are already turning and it is only the start of September. Nights are right at 38-40 and the garden is already done. Crazy but things are changing. Hope everyone here has a great weekend filled with peace and love.

Osiyo Michael,
Just read your post of your past... welcome home brother. I was there 68/69. Glad you got things together...we did the best we could and there is everything to be proud of...Semper Fi....Doc 3 Hawks.... (Tsoi Tawodi)

Hope all of you have a safe and peaceful weekend. Weather here in Washington is warm...near 90 but only for a couple of days then cools down first part of the week. Many trees are already turning...interesting for this early but Earth Mother has her own ways and we have the opportunity to go with her flow and appreciate her and give her the love and respect she so deserves. Look in your mirror this weekend to see a most precious gift reflected back to you............

Seems the much needed rain has moved in... Praying Tsoi and those in California get some of it to aid in all the fires here o the West Coast/ Have already been outside watching the stars disappear and the heavy ckouds move in.. They are saying rain until friday and then back to some sun. So I will get to pick some more green peppers and ripe tomatoes... guess if it gets to cool I can strip the garden and make enough green salsa to get me through to the next growing season..Wishing everyone Peace, Love and Harmony

RSS

Birthdays ~Happy Birthday from Warrior Nation!

Latest Activity

Blog Posts

In All Directions

Posted by Christopher Stewart on March 28, 2023 at 12:58pm 0 Comments

Blessings To Count

Posted by Christopher Stewart on March 21, 2023 at 12:47pm 0 Comments

For the Warriors who fight and Die...

so the rest of us may fight to Live.

© 2024   Created by LadyHawkღ.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service