Just a place to share your daily or weekly weather reports! What is the weather like in your area today and how does it affect you?

Views: 6375

Replies to This Discussion

Do hope everyone is enjoying their weekend..
Cloudy and 70, with 3 very short showers
delivering a few rain drops..
If I weren't so old and slow
I would have run out and caught them in
a small bucket

Oh well what the heck
I have a great excuse for not doing that is
They will Put you in Jail for collecting
Rain Water where I live

Okay Loretta....I am packing up the two grand kids and heading your way girl...lol...is 104 right now and no clouds to be seen. I will have to say however, the good part is.... I don't have to shovel sunshine. Have a great evening all of you and thanks for being a part of this awesome family....

Well it's Monday at 2:30 it was 54 degrees the high is supposed to be 68, they say the sun will come out today, but at this time I see no evidence of that....

Well Tsoi is you feel the need head down your Washington coastline when you get to the 4 mile long bridge that ties our state together you are only a couple minutes away from my wee bit of heaven..Just know if you pitch your tent in the yard my friends are very inquisitive and have a habit of poking their heads in tents to see if there's snacks laying around.. . They prefer washed pesticide free apples if you are so inclined to make their day..

Jave a Great day everyone..

They say Cloudy this morning and it is.. possible 70 degree day with sun later today..
Life is good since I survived all crisises of yeaterday and am now facing a new day..

Wishing everyone a wonderful day

I am beginning to understand how a piece of bread feels when placed in a toaster...lol. Normal they say, for this time of the year is 82-83....last 3 days for example have been, 103, 107 and 101. That fire up here in Washington has displaced a lot of people...pretty bad from what I can see in the pictures. Hope all the rest here have a good day and think of Loretta and that 70 degrees...yeperdoodle!!!

Tonight the Skies will be Clear and I plan on going outside and looking Up..http://www.kptv.com/story/29440569/double-star-moment-for-jupiter-a...

It was a really clear night here and Jupiter was beautiful!

Got a little cloud cover right now so need to get out and water before we get our high of 75 today..
It seems all the flowers are blooning early this year..
I hope everyone has a Great Day.. And Wishing you all a Safe Independence Day and Weekend

We've had a few bad storms move thru here this week. High winds with alot of trees down around the neighborhood. Good thing is it cooled off here some. Looks like a high of 89 today. That's about 10 degrees cooler than normal. Yeah!
I'll be spending the morning at the zoo getting some pictures to finish a project. Hopefully I can finish up before it gets too hot.
Stay cool everyone!

Osda Morning all...hope your Friday is a good one and your weather is not too warm. Calling for 101 here again. Am really surprised with the fires going on up here that they have not banned fireworks for tomorrow but haven't. Wishing everyone a safe and wonderful weekend. Loretta....enjoy your mild temps and all your critters for sure!!!

So much happening everywhere, I do hope everyone has a Safe 4th of July weekend.. They say it will be 71 todaym but it is so dry here I must go out and put some water on everything before the sun comes out..

We do not shoot off fire works because of some Veterans in and around us... but if you are going to Please make sure you do it safely, harming nothing man, animal or Mother Earth....

Happy 4th to all of you and hope your weekend is a safe one. It is still running at 100+ here in NE Washington and now we have 4 fires burning in this county with smoky skies this morning. No rain for some weeks now...just very dry. Our Earth Mother has had enough of human arrogance I think and is letting the world know she is not happy with humans cutting her skin open to bury their poisons, killing off her wildlife and forests while polluting her water veins. She will have the final say and I thank each of you who looks out for our Mother in the best ways you can. Sidanelai

RSS

Birthdays ~Happy Birthday from Warrior Nation!

Latest Activity

PITA SIKSIKA WARRIOR left a comment for Native Times
12 minutes ago
PITA SIKSIKA WARRIOR left a comment for Gilbert Murrell
13 minutes ago
PITA SIKSIKA WARRIOR left a comment for freddy garcia
15 minutes ago
PITA SIKSIKA WARRIOR left a comment for Joseph Cashin
21 minutes ago
PITA SIKSIKA WARRIOR left a comment for Jim Wilson
22 minutes ago
RichardtheRaelian left a comment for Tracy Fox