Just a place to share your daily or weekly weather reports! What is the weather like in your area today and how does it affect you?

Views: 6376

Replies to This Discussion

It's Sunday and I am already saying good grief.. I slept in til 4 and was greeted with a wet kitchen floor.. She did not wake me but instead left me with a wet wake up call.. hopping on one foot so I could wash my foot off.. Children and Seniors have accidents so I cannot be angry, but thankful it was on the linolium instead of the carpet..

Mopped the floor, hit the brew button and finally a hot cup of coffee.. All in time to see our mamma deer and her 2 babies head down to the bay for water..They say it will be 68 today with mostly sunny skies, Wishing all of you Peace and Traquility, may you find comfort in the Cozy Cabin

Another nice morning up here...sunny with just a few puffy clouds here and there and 70 degrees. That's pretty good Loretta...that you can hop around on one foot. I could try that....but it would not be pretty...lol.
Have a great Sunday everyone!!!!

2;30 to 4 AM I call that my dark 30, peaceful and quiet..dog out and back in laying on the couch beside me, a Jot cup of tea this morning .. right on schedule at 5 the doves start talking and the outside lights go on and the parade starts.. deer crossing and a roacoon this morning.. low 50's outside but I wait for the mornings when it is in the 60's then it will be out on the porch drinking tea or coffee and enjoying the coming of a new day..
Well they say 67 again today..a new day to learn new things, apprieciate the old things and be thankful I have another unpromised day to meet all challenges while enjoying every moment of this day.. May you all have a wonderful day, enjoy your blessings large and small Hugs to you all.. and yes my Friend and Brother Tsoi I hop on one foot carpet cleaning was not on my agenda for the day..Hope you and your Grand Children are having a Great Time

Dooler today a high of 63 which will be good for me, because of the very dry weather and peopke conserving water I got blessed with 4 Azeala bushes and a big bucket of bulbs and plants,, Offered Free or else they were headed to the Dump.. At this rate I might have only stepping stones and no grass to mow.. Some question my sanity but I was taught every life has meaning no matter what it is.. So today will be a day of dirty habds Happy Heart..and probably a axhing back later on in the day Wishing everyone a day filled with Love, Caring and Hope for what can will be in the days ahead through your efforts today....

Osiyo All....cool start to the day up here but should get to the mid 80's later on. Grand kids are having a good time with the weather and the creek in the back. Wish I had that youthful energy at this point in my earth walk but do what I can...lol. Yes Loretta, all life has meaning and thank goodness the natural world has a way of keeping itself in balance. The world in general could learn many things from all our relations. Have a great day everyone...have fun with those bulbs Loretta.

Hey Loretta...it got up to 90 here today and although it was warm, it has helped the garden a lot with the heat. Finally getting some flowers on the beans, zucchini and melons. It was so wet here for so long and now just dry so have to water. How do you adjust your gardening there in a coastal climate?....must be interesting so please pass it on when you have time. I have sweet grass growing in 3 large pots...will put them in the ground when they are ready and have white sage seeds inside in pots...just got that a week ago but very hard to grow. Will keep you all up do date with this. Two years ago I had so many sweet grass braids I sent them to people all over the earth at no charge...it was wonderful. Be well all and for sure Loretta just take good care with all you are having to do on your own.

Good Morning Tsoi, I do not know much about White Sage.. so when I get time I will research it.. or else you can educate me..

Yes coastal weather does present some challenges but I have put my trust in our Mother Earth.. and a simple mind of a woman taught to think before doing.. I use alot of black plastic when it rains so much it puddles around my plants... am even using it on my straw bale garden and my swimming pool garden... Everything is grown without Pesticides , when it is cool and wet I can adjust the plastic so it gives heat to the roots and alxo controls the amount of water our gifted clouds release.. , also cuts down on the seeds scattered by our breezees that carry them to unwanted places..,, Then when the sun shines I just roll the plastic back and let nature take her course,,, Have blossoms on the peppers, squash plants and tomatoes right now.... and the sun has created enough heat in the straw bales I will be putting in my lettuces, and other quick growing seeds... I went to the straw bales and swimming pools after several days of a aching back a few years ago.. Plus when the weather starts cooling I can cover them and make a hot house enviorment and have a longer growing season.... Using epson salts for sweeter tomatoes and peppers.. and the used coffee grounds for more nitrogen ..

High is going to be in the high 50's today with sun...Everything is growing faster this year, even my dalhias are setting on blossoms which is unusal

You all are having some fine weather

Send some rain our way!
I do hope the seasonal monsoons arrive to rain in the mountains; this will help fill the reservoirs for sure.

Our weather for the next few days
Today
Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, cloudy through mid morning, then clearing, with a high near 81. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
Tonight
Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, increasing clouds, with a low around 64. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light south in the evening.
Friday
Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 82. Light south wind becoming southwest 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
Friday Night
Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, increasing clouds, with a low around 64. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday
Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 81. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday Night
Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, increasing clouds, with a low around 64.
Sunday
Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 80.

Good weather here in Washington...good thing too as the grand kids keep me going...lol. Ah to have their energy!!!!!!!!!! I remember my dad years ago talking about the body aching and getting tired easy...and darned if he wasn't right...lol.
Have a great Thursday you all!! See the beauty and know you are a large part of it!!

55 this Morning and supposedly 64 for a high..Many of you are facing much higher temps so thought I would drop tis off when yu come into the Cozy Cabin to cool off and relax.. Have a great Thursday

Thanks for the refreshment Loretta Riddell
Sorry I am a couple of days late! Still refreshing of course.

And yes, I do count and am thankful for the blessings.

Our weather for the next few days:
Today
Areas of fog before 11am. Otherwise, cloudy early, then clearing, with a high near 77. Light and variable wind becoming southwest 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
Tonight
Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, increasing clouds, with a low around 63. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south after midnight.
Monday
Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 78. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southwest 10 to 15 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
Monday Night
Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, increasing clouds, with a low around 63. South wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

I need to get up and water some of our plants before the sun gets any higher.
We have basil and radishes; along with many other flowers and herbs and plants.

Have a beautiful Sunday and Happy Father's Day to the dads here.

A very early start to today...They say the sun will shine today and it will be warmer.. and tomorrow is the first Day of Summer.. and Also Fathers Day. but today is a reach out day for me and a day to start a new life from seed something that has only special meaning to me.. Well they finally reported it will be 68 for a high today... and warmer tomorrow..

So no matter where you are count your blessings, as I count mine knowing each of you are one of those blessings I count.. Hug someone today and know your smile maybe the sign of Hope another needs to make it through this day.. God Bless You All and Wado to all who make this place so special ..

RSS

Birthdays ~Happy Birthday from Warrior Nation!

Latest Activity

Blog Posts

In All Directions

Posted by Christopher Stewart on March 28, 2023 at 12:58pm 0 Comments

Blessings To Count

Posted by Christopher Stewart on March 21, 2023 at 12:47pm 0 Comments

For the Warriors who fight and Die...

so the rest of us may fight to Live.

© 2024   Created by LadyHawkღ.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service