Just a place to share your daily or weekly weather reports! What is the weather like in your area today and how does it affect you?

Views: 6375

Replies to This Discussion

My furnace came on this morning...Brrrrr!!

Eeekkkkks - I had frost this morning!

Lots of frost in the morning but the afternoons are still short sleeves...for now! We have had some rain the past week and I guess it's moving in again this weekend.

54 degrees all day and completely fogged in!

Today it was sunny here in Germany

Woke up to snow and dancing Wind Spirits....winters healing has begun for our Earth Mother....have a great week all.....

14 inches of new powder and 4 degrees this morning....brrrrr....hope all have a good and warm weekend.....

Weather at a Glance
Weather Station
Portland Heights, Portland
Elevation
660 ft
Station Select
Now

Overcast
Temperature
33.9 °F
Feels Like 34 °F
Wind(mph)
Sunrise / Set
7:32 AM
4:28 PM
Moon
First Quarter
More Astronomy
Today

45 °F
Partly Cloudy
Tonight

31 °F
Partly Cloudy
Tomorrow

47 | 32 °F
Partly Cloudy
Monday

45 | 32 °F
Partly Cloudy
Tuesday

49 | 34 °F
Partly Cloudy
Wednesday

47 | 34 °F
Partly Cloudy IT's so cold in PORTLAND I could SCREAM, cause I have to catch a bus later!DEB.

zero degrees this morning....brrrr....stay warm everyone and have a great day....!

The days ahead for us in southern California...

Today: Sunny, with a high near 65. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm.

Tonight: Patchy fog after 10pm. Otherwise, increasing clouds, with a low around 49. Calm wind becoming northeast around 5 mph.

Saturday: Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 65. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph.

Saturday Night: Patchy fog after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph.

Sunday: Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 60. East wind around 5 mph becoming west.

Sunday Night: A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47.

Monday: Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 59. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

Monday Night: Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a low around 48.

Tuesday: A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a high near 59.

Tuesday Night: A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46.

Wednesday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.

Wednesday Night: A chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 48.

Thursday: A chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.

SNOW FLURRIES!!!A. Enough said...:)

Today January 19th: Sunny, with a high near 63. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph.

Tonight: Patchy fog. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 48. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph.

Friday: A 10 percent chance of rain after 4pm. Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 63. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph.

Friday Night: A 40 percent chance of rain, mainly after 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph.

Saturday: Rain. High near 64. South wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

Saturday Night: A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51.

Sunday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.

Sunday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49.

Monday: A chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 64.

RSS

Birthdays ~Happy Birthday from Warrior Nation!

Latest Activity

Blog Posts

In All Directions

Posted by Christopher Stewart on March 28, 2023 at 12:58pm 0 Comments

Blessings To Count

Posted by Christopher Stewart on March 21, 2023 at 12:47pm 0 Comments

For the Warriors who fight and Die...

so the rest of us may fight to Live.

© 2024   Created by LadyHawkღ.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service