What are you having tonight?

Views: 3713

Replies to This Discussion

Hubby is going to make a lamb with our home grown and home made Habanero Mint sauce, side of veggies (cauliflower and onions and carrots). I will bake gluten free wheat free brownies sweetened with agave. Never got to baking them the other night like I was planning to.
LOL, left over corned beef and cabbage!
Chicken Tacos with lettuce, tomatoes and onions. Easy, delicious and nutritious. Also, makes use of leftover chicken from the other night
The family still isn't feeling well and nobody around here has an appetite today....Grilled ham and cheese with chicken noodle soup and a mixed fruit cup.
Well you all just get well quick now. No fun being ill at all.

Chicken stew here for supper. As for those of you not feeling good, a strong mint tea good for tummy upset. Also, Ginger supposed to be good for tummy upset too. Get rest and get well quick.
Everything sounds sooo good here!
Baked pork ribs with Jack Daniels b.b.q sauce
Spinach
Baked potatoes
and tangerines
Now that sounds yummy never used JD sauce sounds interesting. Will try it sometime.
Homemade Enchiladas with homemade sauce.
Tonight will be talapia baked in kim che and green beans, I'm making a lemon cake with lemon frosting in the morning to go with it...
LOL, I could use some cake now!!!
Lemon...YUM!!!

Hmmm...I bet I can find a wheat free gluten free sugar free recipe for something like this.

Tonight we be having a salad with BBQ Chicken. If I find a good recipe for a lemon cake wheat free gluten free sugar free I may bake that.
LOL...wish ya' luck! If I come across one I'll let you know.
Homemade chicken stew with biscuits. I have some veggies that have to be used before they go bad...

RSS

Birthdays ~Happy Birthday from Warrior Nation!

Latest Activity

Blog Posts

In All Directions

Posted by Christopher Stewart on March 28, 2023 at 12:58pm 0 Comments

Blessings To Count

Posted by Christopher Stewart on March 21, 2023 at 12:47pm 0 Comments

For the Warriors who fight and Die...

so the rest of us may fight to Live.

© 2024   Created by LadyHawkღ.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service