ALL AROUND

THE

LISTEN and ENJOY

THIS

Do you remember the words we sung and can we sing it again?

Views: 468

Replies to This Discussion

Gear spiritual Teacher,Bigest Brother of Peace Love Widom I had on Earth after Jesus Christ,Thanking you from all my heart full with the Love and sorrow of Mother maria with seven wounds un my tender loving heart,of seven arrows of the Love Angel Erous=Amour ,of people loved each other deep and passion and seven hearts I left in sorrow and mourning for each other,only the memories were reminder to kill us softly with the memories of the years together:my granmother maria,who grow me,my mother SauntAna,who sacrifies her life me to help me become advanced academic educated woman,by taking with me shared care for my 3 children,mydaughter Milena,I lost to the world at her 16 years of life,my first born son Plamen Antony,who was taking from his father with the wrong judgement at his sixth birthday,my youngest son Christian,who I left in care to his faather and my mother and went for a month to US on scientific conference,I was invited as a speaker over the new Grand theory+experiments of the 3 Geniuses/inventors S.Einstein,N.Trsla and Marria Currie,as the subject of my Doctorate D,Etat magistre Phylosifia from the Sorbone of Paris.If I knew,that this one month trip to Princeton and Nasa space institute will end with 5 years being hostage in US and as a result I had lost my second beloved son Christian to his father and new wife,the six wound was to lose my father Alexander as a small girl,for he was killed by communist for protecting young orphant King SimeoII Rilski=Simeon Saxe Coburg of Bulgaria,whose father King BorisIII was murdered by the nazi leader beast Hitler for giving Amnesty to the millions jewish people running for their life s from Hitler and going trough His Kingdom Bulgaria to stay there or continiue to Israel and Simeon 10 years old was helped by my father to be spare from accacination by the comm.which invaited hiis country Bulgaria .all I have is his name as the last branch of the brave military leader Alexander the great ,the fist conqueror of the half of evil world.The next big wound in my loving heart was the separation from my american husband Paul,who married me 3 times,but being twice kidnaped from communist in BG and nazi fashistsin Holland,made him deadly sick,we needed to split temporary for 20 years,so that he needed to recover his mental health,my last big wound in my heart is that with all my efforts,4 years sending emails to scientists,governments,big people,I +A.Einstein mind+spirit in me,were unable even our desperate efforts,to prevent the start + unfolding now of the Apocaliptic WWIII war or help the energy crisis to clean the world with pure quant eterical plasmotron as an unlimited energy source of Tesla,I reinvented and pattended,same with the healing scaner with life rays of Tesla+Maria Curriemusing her radioactive elements+the Tesla life rays,not X dealy rays,to diagnostic,therapy,total healing from Cancer,HIV all illnesses,restoring the original perfect body,as a Temple+secret holy home of the Holy Trinity+Holy Spirit living in our minds,heart,soul,astral body and each cell,as the life force.So ,as you understand,the seven wounds Mother mary had in her loving heart,were the wounds on the body of her innesont crusified Son Jesus,my seven wounds of loving heart,are the loss of people from your family,taken way against your will+unconditionall immortal love,may be these bleeding loving heart in my chest,made me Universal Lover of all Humanity and dedicate my life,study,supernatural efforts to try to safe them,as Jesus asked from us to forgive and have compassion and his last command was to love each other,as He love us,also his parents in heaven and earth-God Jahveh Savaot{one God with many names}perpetual help-his ascended in heaven to receive her crown from the Holy Trinity:the Father God,the Son of God-Jesus the Christ and the Holy Spirit=Universal central Sun of Etheric Fire and the motherof Jesus is the link,bridge to the heavenly Creators,for Theyare Love,Peace,Divine Wisdom,Knowledge,Understanding,justice,compassion,forgiveness!Rumiana

RSS

Latest Activity

Blog Posts

In All Directions

Posted by Christopher Stewart on March 28, 2023 at 12:58pm 0 Comments

Blessings To Count

Posted by Christopher Stewart on March 21, 2023 at 12:47pm 0 Comments

For the Warriors who fight and Die...

so the rest of us may fight to Live.

© 2024   Created by LadyHawkღ.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service