The end of the summer is here and I got to thinking; the last few weeks before school begins maybe some of you; many of you can take some fun water pictures. Oceans, lakes, rivers and streams, pools or whatever to do with water. Water in nature like the sea or water in a backyard pool can be so refreshing just to see. So, be creative and have fun and share.

Views: 62

Replies to This Discussion

Oh, what is the challenge? Well, to just have fun with the photography. I know many are so busy they feel no time at all to enjoy the little moments of nature and wonders around. For me, I have gotten so busy I forget to take even a look at things around me; so lost in my own little world. Even though I work more than I do anything else I always have a camera with me but forget to take the time to photo anything.

For me, this being about water flowing before the snows and winter comes or the weather is too harsh to enjoy the beach or lakes; so I just thought it could be fun to get back into some photography that I really do enjoy; as I know many of you do as well as I said before. All it takes is a quick stop to snap a picture or two which takes no time at all really. I will be taking a few over the next few days and posting as I make time, hope you all do as well.

RSS

Latest Activity

PITA SIKSIKA WARRIOR left a comment for Wildthing ~ Mike
19 hours ago
PITA SIKSIKA WARRIOR left a comment for Petrina Hahn
19 hours ago
PITA SIKSIKA WARRIOR left a comment for Michael Kelly
19 hours ago
RichardtheRaelian left a comment for Petrina Hahn
20 hours ago
Sharikee liked Sharikee's discussion Listen To The Country Sound
yesterday