Well, I had to push the limits on the Adobe Photoshop Elements PSE 9 and created some very nice abstract results. My companies did not like them, but I do. What about you? Look what I did with this picture. Enjoy. Love you. Peace

Views: 277

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

The 1st image is an edited picture and I used a Kodak Easy Share Software's Cartoon effect to create a comic book type image.
The 2nd Image I added PSE effects Local Focal (LF) and (NTSC) Colors - (which fills in image flares to match surrounding colors)
The 3rd I went cosmic, I added a Diffused Clouds (DC) filter turning the image blue + accented effects (AE) filter to highlight the edges + adjusted the hue to present colors + a Polar Coordinates (PC) filter giving i its unique shape + flipped it 180 degrees to create the final image; A Mystical Forest.

Here's a Leopard Lily. The 1st image is normal, the 2nd is using the solarize effect to create the black light colors, the 3rd is using 2 photo programs, I used the PSE 9 for outline colors and then used a NCH PhotoPad software for the Vignette effect.

Attachments:

Sorry, they got mixed up upon uploading?? The 1st Image is enhanced with NTSC Colors Filter to reduce flares & Reduced Noise to reduce grain or noise. The 3rd image is the 2nd in the series - I selected only the flower, then did a reverse and used a Pinch filter on the background to create the effect. The 2nd image is the 3rd in the series - I added the Find edges filter + solarizing filter + the lens flare filter for the final edit.

Attachments:

I like these; very nice!

I LOVE the Flaming Amber Leaves 2a1.jpg! BEAUTIFUL!

Hello friends, These are filtered images that I have sold. The companies seem to like a clean background, so i select just the subject matter, edit that & select reverse and change the background. In 1st image I use the PSE 9 Old Paper Filter (OP), the 2nd image I used the PSE 9 Stain Glass (SG) Filter from the (Filter Gallery) where i can control the size & tint of the glass and the 3rd image I used a PSE 9 Charcoal Filter to give me a white back-ground then added the flesh toned vignette, (the vignette filter is from NCH's PhotoPal software and can be downloaded free).

Attachments:

They are all very nice! I'm just starting to learn photoshop and I have the OLD very old photoshop 6. I really like the photopal vignette and I'll check out that program.
Thanks for sharing!

My adventure right now is making Native American comments as there seems to be a shortage of them on the internet. I'm still getting the png thing down and will eventually start getting creative with my own photography.
Here is the original image that I started with...

Next step...

And finished work...

I need to learn how to do this. A great image. thanks for sharing

Here are some new Special Effects images. Enjoy.

RSS

Latest Activity

Blog Posts

In All Directions

Posted by Christopher Stewart on March 28, 2023 at 12:58pm 0 Comments

Blessings To Count

Posted by Christopher Stewart on March 21, 2023 at 12:47pm 0 Comments

For the Warriors who fight and Die...

so the rest of us may fight to Live.

© 2024   Created by LadyHawkღ.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service