Just a place to share your daily or weekly weather reports! What is the weather like in your area today and how does it affect you?

Views: 6375

Replies to This Discussion

Equa Wado Loretta...a beautiful picture of our sisters for sure. Here it is sunny and near 75 already...unusual for this time of year but are calling for a big cool down starting tomorrow with rain off and on through the weekend. And yes, to all I wish a great day that you might touch life in a good way and leave a positive vibration upon the Wind Spirits that flowers may grow and birds continue their daily songs of beauty......enjoy!!

Yes my Friend enjoy today and may your spirit feel the beauty around you.. I get the cool down first then it moves on to you so enjoy today

Wednesday morning here in NE Washington state and as Loretta said yesterday...we have clouds and much cooler weather. I hope you all have a good week and weekend. I will be away for some days. Have to drive to Seattle V.A. tomorrow (325 miles) for an angiogram and possible stent placement.... a gift of Agent Orange of course. Hope to be back home by Saturday so until then may each of you see the beautiful gift your mirror reflects back to you each morning and touch life with the love you have been given to enjoy......Sidanelai

Travel safely my Friend , may everything needed be taken care of.. We will wait for your reurn soon..

Well today is a must venture out to take care of business and it will be one of those days where you get intermittent glimpses of the sun. we will be in the low 50's today.. Everyone else travel safely and have a Great Day..

Saturday morning, 4/25/15 in NE Washington state and is cloudy, raining and yet as beautiful as can be with these healing cloud tears for Earth Mother's face to soften her skin and bring more flowers to her beauty.
Got back from Seattle V.A. yesterday...a busy two days but all good news with the heart thing so will spend my days trying to touch lives in a good way and sharing the love you all spend here with others. May your weekend be blessed with good friends, love and laughter....Sidanelai

Sunday April 26....beautiful sunshine here in the pacific NW after a very cool and foggy morning. Good to be back from Seattle....wow...I don't know how people can live in such crowed conditions. Makes me appreciate our one signal light town here...lol. Always lessons to learn and I am glad I can still learn. Life is such a gift and I hope each of you has a great day today and if it isn't going so well...turn it around with your love and positive energies and make it a GREAT day!!!!!

Another Day of 57 degrees partial sun breaks and windy.. Have taken a break from my phone and went out to enjoy the lilac tees in the front and the back, . The white and lavender Rhoddie is starting to bloom.. Such miricles, The magnolia just quit and now more bllo around it.. So many signs of more to come.. The humming birds are out today and the Doves are safely in their Monkey tree..Always talking never stressed,, Wish everyone a Blessed Sunday ..

NW Oregon .. Iwatched the light remove the darkness of the night, overcast this morning yet the sun is to break and warm us up to 70 degrees today.... ..May everyone be blessed and witness all the new life surrounding you each day

Tuesday morning and the sun is out and about, birds are singing their morning song and looks to be a great day. Happy birthday to the birthday people and hope we all see the beauty of the day. There is a year round creek in the backyard and yesterday one of our mother ducks brought her new little ones along and shared them with all our relations here. It was awesome....have a great day all!!!!!!

NW Oregon a high of 72 yesterday and now back down to a high of 59 today with showers..Wishing everyone a Day of Peace and Harmoney with Mother Earth.

Brrrrrrrrrr............... in the last few days it has dopped from mid 50's in the morning to the 40's and the weather durning the day time has dropped over 20 degrees, Today they say cloudy with sunshine, and occassional showers.. So everything is good this day, that which needs sun shall, that which needs water to quench it's thirst shall recieve and that which needs protection will from to many rays of sunshime until they are stronger shall be protected.... There is a reason for every season in the lives of everything.. Be thankful, Be blessed in all you recieve today from NW Oregon I am happy and rejoice in another day

RSS

Birthdays ~Happy Birthday from Warrior Nation!

There are no birthdays today

Latest Activity

Blog Posts

In All Directions

Posted by Christopher Stewart on March 28, 2023 at 12:58pm 0 Comments

Blessings To Count

Posted by Christopher Stewart on March 21, 2023 at 12:47pm 0 Comments

For the Warriors who fight and Die...

so the rest of us may fight to Live.

© 2024   Created by LadyHawkღ.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service