Just a place to share your daily or weekly weather reports! What is the weather like in your area today and how does it affect you?

Views: 6373

Replies to This Discussion

Our weather for this week of Monday Sept 24 through Friday:
Southern California

Today Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 81. Light northwest wind becoming west 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
Tonight Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, increasing clouds, with a low around 68. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
Tuesday Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 76. Light and variable wind becoming west 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
Tuesday Night Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, increasing clouds, with a low around 65. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
Wednesday Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 75. Light northwest wind becoming west 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
Wednesday Night Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, increasing clouds, with a low around 68.
Thursday Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 80.
Thursday Night Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, increasing clouds, with a low around 69.
Friday Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 80.

Today Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Some of the storms could produce small hail, gusty winds, and frequent lightning. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 68. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
Tonight Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 62. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
Friday A 20 percent chance of showers before 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 70. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 62. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming northeast in the evening.
Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 72. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northwest in the morning.
Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 63.
Sunday Sunny, with a high near 79.

Our weather for the next few days:

Today Showers likely, mainly before 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 62. West wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
Tonight Showers, mainly after 10pm. Low around 55. West wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
Saturday A 50 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 62. West wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 49. North wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
Veterans Day Sunny, with a high near 67. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 55.
Monday Sunny, with a high near 74.
Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 58.

I looked out the window this morning and saw a bit of snow flurries...I think I'm gonna pretend that I didn't look out the window!

it has been very wet here on the south coast uk these past few days. it has turned colder today and heavy frosts threatened

Southern California forecast for this coming week...

Monday A 20 percent chance of showers before 10am. Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a high near 67. Calm wind becoming northwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
Monday Night Patchy fog after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 59. North wind around 5 mph.
Tuesday Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 67. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday Night Patchy fog after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 57. North wind around 5 mph.
Wednesday Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 68.
Wednesday Night Patchy fog after 10pm. Otherwise, increasing clouds, with a low around 56.
Thursday Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 67.
Thursday Night Patchy fog after 10pm. Otherwise, increasing clouds, with a low around 55.
Friday Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 66.
Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54.

Weather for this coming week, December 10-thru Sunday-
Southern California

Tuesday Areas of dense fog before 10am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 68. Calm wind becoming northwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
Tuesday Night A chance of drizzle after 10pm. Patchy fog after 10pm. Otherwise, increasing clouds, with a low around 53. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
Wednesday A chance of drizzle before 10am, then rain after 4pm. Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a high near 64. South wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 10%.
Wednesday Night Rain. Low around 56. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
Thursday Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 58. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
Thursday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49.
Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 59.
Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51.
Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
Saturday Night A slight chance of rain. Partly cloudy, with a low around 51.
Sunday A chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 65

A few days before Christmas, I got some large carrots. I said to my daughters "We have carrots for snowmen but no snow." Then the snow dumped on us...I shoulda kept my mouth shut!!

that will teach ya' !!!

Crazy weather here right now...one day it will be in the middle 70's and the next day in the low 50's...
Lows at night are low 40's to 28...very strange weather here...
At least no tornados right now -we had a bad one Christmas night here.

It's frickin' freezing!!! At least this cold spell should end soon - I just hope a snowstorm doesn't accompy its end.

Well, it snowed. (The kids are happy though)

RSS

Latest Activity

PITA SIKSIKA WARRIOR left a comment for Wildthing ~ Mike
17 hours ago
PITA SIKSIKA WARRIOR left a comment for Petrina Hahn
17 hours ago
PITA SIKSIKA WARRIOR left a comment for Michael Kelly
17 hours ago
RichardtheRaelian left a comment for Petrina Hahn
19 hours ago
Sharikee liked Sharikee's discussion Listen To The Country Sound
yesterday