Just a place to share your daily or weekly weather reports! What is the weather like in your area today and how does it affect you?

Views: 6372

Replies to This Discussion

I remember a friend of my parents had a boat somewhere in San Diego and the sound of the foghorn I enjoyed.

For us, muggy hot days but not really too bad.
Weather through Friday

Today: Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 73. Calm wind becoming west between 5 and 10 mph.

Tonight: Increasing clouds, with a low around 64. Northwest wind between 5 and 10 mph.

Thursday: Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 73. Calm wind becoming west between 5 and 10 mph.

Thursday Night: Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, increasing clouds, with a low around 65. Northwest wind between 5 and 10 mph.

Friday: Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 75. Northwest wind around 5 mph.

Friday Night: Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, increasing clouds, with a low around 65.
I would imagine so...from what I read there are many fires in the state...certainy wish you the best under this situation....
I will pray for a perfect soothing rain to head your way
Got early morning thundershowers here in the mountains...love it fer sure...refreshes the face of our Earth Mother and provides water for all our relations...yeperdoodle!
For San Diego, California:
Labor Day: Scattered showers and thunderstorms before 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 76. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

Tonight: A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 11pm. Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 67. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
That is sad and I hope for the best for all down there. Rain wold be a blessing right now for Texas. We have had some bad fires here in Cali. this summer but none have been close to me.
The bay area right now is foggy late at night and early in the morning. It's a sure sign summer is fading when the fog horn starts up again down at the point. It's only been about 83 degrees here in the day and dropping into the middle 50's at night.
Had rain all day yesterday here in the mountains...calling for more today...sure wish I could send it to Texas...have a super day all!
we getting rain here...
Today: Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 11am, then a slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 81. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

Tonight: Partly cloudy, with a low around 69. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
It has been in the low 90's during the day and high 50's at night. I live near Gilroy and they seem to be harvesting the garlic right now and that is all you can smell!
We use garlic in many dishes and I do love the smell; although I bet it would get tiresome?

Well, the storms never really did much for us just make things humid!
Our weather for next few days:
Today: Sunny, with a high near 82. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph.

Tonight: Patchy dense fog after 11pm. Otherwise, increasing clouds, with a low around 65. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm.

Friday: Patchy dense fog before 11am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 72. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph.

Friday Night: Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 64. South wind around 5 mph.

Saturday: Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 72. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph.

Saturday Night: Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 62.

Sunday: Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 73.

Sunday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 63
Totally beautiful today in the mountains...mid 70's, blue sky and two small shakers this morning...typical for so. Cal. though (the shakers). My prayers and good energy to all of you who are enduring difficult weather problems. Earth Mother is speaking...nations would do well to listen. Walk in peace....
Had a 4 a.m. wakeup call of lightening, thunder and lots of rain....very nice show to be sure. Hope all of you have a good weekend!!!

RSS

Latest Activity

PITA SIKSIKA WARRIOR left a comment for Wildthing ~ Mike
10 hours ago
PITA SIKSIKA WARRIOR left a comment for Petrina Hahn
10 hours ago
PITA SIKSIKA WARRIOR left a comment for Michael Kelly
10 hours ago
RichardtheRaelian left a comment for Petrina Hahn
11 hours ago
Sharikee liked Sharikee's discussion Listen To The Country Sound
22 hours ago