Views: 757

Replies to This Discussion

You can very easily get hooked into watching a nesting pair of Bald Eagles on Livestream (yes, I do watch when I can). Last I saw I think I saw three eggs as one of the pair took off for morning flight

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/decorah-eagles
Update on these Eagles...they have three Eaglets that have hatched!

So very beautiful to check out.
3 little white fluffy ones! very cute...I just checked and it looks like they are very hungry right now!
They are getting so big so fast!

Aren't they fun to peek in and watch when you can?

LOL

When I get a yard of my own, imagine all of the animals and birds I will be able to invite by the placement of nesting areas...will be so fun!
Snowy Egrets; in flight, just about to land, and one fluffing up his feathers to impress the "ladies"...

Enjoy this photos....

Very pretty! You got some great shots.

Crow in flight; just showing the others how it is done as he flew the nest that sits upon a tall tower.

A precious little birdie let me walk past as she gathered seeds from plants along the trail.

Singing his sweet love song
As I walked along
To his girl not too far away
I thought I could hear her say
"What a lovely song my dear"
Filled my heart with cheer...
Not a bird
but just a beautiful feather I saw lying to the side of the trail so thought to at least get a photo after setting it up with some pretty rocks...

As for the keeping of this lovely feather? I was tempted but know I am not supposed to since I am not NA so left it in place. I used to have quite a collection of various owl and hawk and other bird feathers until someone told me against the law for me to have them. I had to look this up and when I did I got skeered of getting caught with them so took them all back to the canyon trails where I found them and put them all down into a forested area.
If anyone wants to read on this law:
http://www.fws.gov/faq/featherfaq.html
With a screech this one got into the hunting dive...

The Take off from perch and Fly Off into the sunset....

RSS

Birthdays ~Happy Birthday from Warrior Nation!

Latest Activity

Blog Posts

In All Directions

Posted by Christopher Stewart on March 28, 2023 at 12:58pm 0 Comments

Blessings To Count

Posted by Christopher Stewart on March 21, 2023 at 12:47pm 0 Comments

For the Warriors who fight and Die...

so the rest of us may fight to Live.

© 2024   Created by LadyHawkღ.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service