BEFORE I LOST MY OLDEST SON IN 2003 OF BRAIN CANCER MY SON HAS A DAUGHTER THAT THE LAST TIME WE SAW HER WAS WHEN SHE WAS 5 YRS OLD AT HER BIRTHDAY PARTY AND HE MOM TOLD US THAT DAY THAT HER DAD AND MYSELF WOULD NOT SEE HER AGAIN BUT AS IT WAS I FOUND OUT THAT SHE HAD BEEN LOOKING FOR HER DAD'S FAMILY FOR YEARS. WELL ON NEW YEARS EVE I GOT A FRIEND REQUEST OF FACEBOOK FROM A TONI WALLACE AND OF COURSE I DID NOT KNOW HER BY TONI WALLACE SHE WAS MARK'S DAUGHTER TONI GAIL EVANS AND SHE HAD SENT ME A PM ASKING IF I WAS ANY RELATION TO MARK EUGENE EVANS AND I TOLD HER THAT YES HE WAS MY SON AND SHE SAID THAT HE WAS HER DAD/AND I WAS HER GRANDMOTHER. I WAS ON CLOUD NINE THEN. SO WE TALK AND SHE HAD TOLD ME THAT HER MOM KEPT HER FROM HER DAD AND HIS FAMILY ALL THESE YEARS. AND I KNEW THAT AND I THOUGHT IT WAS TERRIBLE THAT HER MOM WOULD DO THAT. AND WITH SAYING THIS I ALSO FOUND OUT THAT I HAVE A GREAT GRANDDAUGHTER 5 YRS OLD AND A GREAT GRANDSON THAT JUST TURN ONE. I WAS SO EXCITED TO FIND THIS OUT AND SHE ASK ME WHAT SHE WAS TO CALL ME AND I TOLD HER SHE COULD CALL ME GRANDMA OR GRANDMOTHER OR IF SHE FELT MORE COMFORTABLE SHE COULD CALL ME BY MY NAME AND THEN SHE SAID OK GRANDMA. I HAD BEEN PRAYING THAT ONE DAY I WOULD GET TO KNOW HER.
SO NOW NOT ONLY I GET TO KNOW MY GRANDDAUGHTER TONI BUT I CAN KNOW MY GREAT GRANDCHILDREN. SO NOW I CAN HAVE A PIECE OF MY SON WITH ME ALWAYS. IT DON'T GET ANY BETTER THAN THIS. JUST HAD TO SHARE THIS WITH MY FAMILY HERE. HAVE NOT SEEN HER SINCE SHE WAS 4 YRS OLD AND SOON I WILL BE REUNITED WITH HER AND MY GREAT GRANDCHILDREN.
THE CREATOR IS GREAT.

Views: 161

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Amen Praise God i know how that feels as my wife passed away and there grandmother kept me from seeing my sons also her mom it has hurt so bad all these years my sons where told i didnt pay child support which is a lie so now my sons think i didnt annd that i dont care about them i tried to talk to one of my boys but being told from his grandmother that i didnt he wouldnt even talk to me so i have to leave it in Gods hands thats all that i can do and hope that God allows me one day to tell them my side of thje story its very painful for me to even talk about im so glad for you may you have a wonderful time with your grand daughter and great grand children i know one day my day will come i really hope its soon im so very sad just thinking about it makes me want to cry thank you for listening may our father look upon you with all of his grace and give you lots of love from your grand and great grand Children you are truly blessed randy of randysSHACK

RANDY SOMETIMES WE HAVE TO DO WHAT WE HAVE YOU DO. AND JUST HOPE AND PRAY THAT EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT. I HAD HOPE THAT ONE DAY I WOULD GET TO SEE MY SON'S DAUGHTER MY GRANDDAUGHTER AND IF IT HAD NOT BEEN FOR LOOSING MY SON IN A HOUSE FIRE THE WAY HE DID I WOULD PROBABLY NOT EVER HEARD FROM MY GRANDDAUGHTER. NOW THAT WE HAVE FOUND EACH OTHER AGAIN I HAVE A PART OF MY SON WITH ME. SHE WAS KEPT FROM HER DAD AND ANY PART OF HIS FATHER. HE HAD BRAIN CANCER WHAT TOOK HIM FROM US AT THE AGE OF 35 YEARS OLD.

It seems we all search for answers and people in our lives.. I only have 3 more to find and then I will be at peace and all I can do for you Randy is add you to my daily prayers to be reunited ,, I am old school and pray for everyone on WN but always change it a little when I know someone needs a special blessing.. someone such as you..

thank you for sharing i know god has got this and one day ill see my boys also

YOU ARE WELCOME RANDY. WE ALL CAN USE SOME GOOD NEWS IN OUR LIVES. YES AND ONE DAY RANDY YOU WILL SEE YOUR BOYS ONE DAY AND I HOPE IT IS SOON FOR YOU. GOD BLESS YOU

Am so delilghted to hear of such a blessing in your life and see the Joy in your words.. Hopefully she is close enough that you get to spend many hours catching up and building a unbreakable bond with her and your Greaat Grandchildren

THANK YOU KATHY FOR YOR WORDS AND THAT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME TO HEAR YOU SAY THAT. I JUST WISH MY SON COULD HAVE LIVE TO SEE HIS DAUGHTER GROW UP AND TO SEE HIS GRANDBABIES. I AM SO BLESS THAT TONI GAIL WAS ABLE TO FIND ME ON FB. AND WE HAVE TALK ALOT ON FB. I WILL BE GLAD TO BE ABLE TO GET HER AND MY GREAT GRANDBABIES HERE. I KNOW THAT WE HAVE ALOT OF CATCHING UP TO DO AND I WILL HAVE MY GRANDDAUGHTER AND MY GREAT GRANDBABIES CLOSE TO ME.
YES KATHY MY SON WILL ALWAYS LIVE IN MY HEART AND SOUL. AND I KNOW THAT YOU ARE GLAD TO HAVE YOUR FAMILY CLOSE WITH YOU. YOU TAKE CARE AND MAY YOU HAVE A BLESSED WEEK AS WELL. GOD BLESS YOU KATHY YOU ARE A GOD SEND. YES WE WILL SHARE SOME PICS OF THEM SOON. MANY BLESSINGS TO YOU KATHY.

I am happy for you Willa!

THANK YOU MS.DOWN-TO-EARTH SO AM I

RSS

Latest Activity

PITA SIKSIKA WARRIOR left a comment for Wildthing ~ Mike
12 hours ago
PITA SIKSIKA WARRIOR left a comment for Petrina Hahn
12 hours ago
PITA SIKSIKA WARRIOR left a comment for Michael Kelly
12 hours ago
RichardtheRaelian left a comment for Petrina Hahn
13 hours ago