TODAY NOVEMBER 9TH MY HUSBAND JR AND I WILL CELEBRATE OUR 17TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY. LOVE HIM FROM THE TIME I MET HIM BACK IN 1974 AND LOVE HIM MORE TODAY. HE HAS BEEN HERE FOR ME THROUGH ALL THE GOOD TIME S AND BAD TIMES AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WOULD HAVE DONE IT HE HAD NOT BEEN HERE FOR ME. HE HAS BEEN MY FRIEND,PARTNER AND HE IS MY SOUL MATE. DOES NOT SEEM LIKE IT HAS BEEN 17 YRS. HE IS THE BEST AND SATURDAY WHICH IS TODAY AT 4:00PM. WE WERE MARRIED IN KANAPOLIS,NC. LOVE HIM FROM ALL THAT I AM AND WITH ALL MY HEART AND SOUL. I THINK THE CREATOR FOR SENDINJG JR TO ME.

Views: 350

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

my dearest Willa.
I am so happy for both of you to your 17th wedding anniversary, and I hope you had a wonderful day. it's always nice to see that so many couples are happy years together. I wish you all the love and good and many beautiful happy and above all healthy years together.

many dear greetings from us. love and hugs.

WADO SIS FOR THE ANNIVERSARY WISHES. WE APPRECIATE IT SO MUCH. WE JUST STAY HOME TODAY AND SPENT TIME TOGETHER. YOU ARE SUCH A WONDERFUL SISTER AND I HAVE THE UPMOST LOVE AND RESPECT FOR. MANY BLESSINGS TO YOU AND BROTHER TC AND LITTLE ANNI.

Congrats - hope it was a good day!

THANK YOU MS.DOWN-TO-EARTH WE HAD A GREAT ANNIVERSARY.

My sincere congratulations my dear friend Willa by your 17 years together!
I wish for you two that can always keep well this way for many years. Are my best wishes to you both and thank you for sharing this beautiful news!
Much love and blessings to you both!

WADO JORGE FOR THE CONGRATS. MEANS SO MUCH TO ME.YES IT IS SOMETHING IF PEOPLE STAY MARRIED AND BE TOGETHER FOR THAT MANY YEARS. MANY BLESSINGS AND PEACE LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU AND YOURS.

Happy Anniversary Sis! I hope you had a wonderful day..
big hugs,
LadyHawk

THANK YOU SIS. HAD A GREAT 17 YEARS TOGETHER. WE JUST STAY AT HOME AND JUST TO SPEND TO QUALITIY TIME. MANY BLESSINGS TO YOU SISTER LADYHAWK.

RSS

Latest Activity

PITA SIKSIKA WARRIOR left a comment for Wildthing ~ Mike
16 hours ago
PITA SIKSIKA WARRIOR left a comment for Petrina Hahn
16 hours ago
PITA SIKSIKA WARRIOR left a comment for Michael Kelly
17 hours ago
RichardtheRaelian left a comment for Petrina Hahn
18 hours ago
Sharikee liked Sharikee's discussion Listen To The Country Sound
yesterday