Join us for some Christmas cheer! Post pics or vids, chat, or read - all are welcome in the Cabin.

Views: 900

Replies to This Discussion

Prayers said for one of the Strongest Ladies I have met here .. Willa may you be Blessed and may your New Year be free of trials like you have faced recently.

Wishing you all a Christmas filled with Love

One taper lights a thousand,
Yet shines as it has shone;
And the humblest light may kindle
A light brighter than its own.
-Hezekian Buttersworth

Good Morning! Merry Christmas, Happy Yule, Happy Holidays and a beautiful day to you!
"I wish we could put up some of the Christmas spirit in jars and open a jar of it every month."
~Harlan Miller
"It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air."
- W T Ellis
"What is Christmas? It is tenderness for the past, courage for the present, hope for the future. It is a fervent wish that every cup may overflow with blessings rich and eternal, and that every path may lead to peace."
~Agnes M Pharo

Merry Christmas (Eve)!! Here are a few more poems/sayings that I didn't get on the homepage.
"Time is one of the greatest gifts we can give one another."
"Is any pleasure on earth as great as a circle of friends by the fire?" C.S. Lewis
"Some gifts are big, some gifts are small, but gifts from the heart are the very best gifts of all!"
"The best gift isn't found beneath the tree but in the heart of a treasured friend."
Better than presents found beneath the tree is the presence of a family happily wrapped up in each other."

MAY THIS DAY BE FILLED WITH LOVE AND THE JOY OF THE SEASON THAT WILL CARRY YOU THROUGH THE NEW YEAR....

Hope everyone had a Wonderful Christmas and wishing all a Safe and Happy New Year

RSS

Latest Activity

Blog Posts

In All Directions

Posted by Christopher Stewart on March 28, 2023 at 12:58pm 0 Comments

Blessings To Count

Posted by Christopher Stewart on March 21, 2023 at 12:47pm 0 Comments

For the Warriors who fight and Die...

so the rest of us may fight to Live.

© 2024   Created by LadyHawkღ.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service