All Discussions Tagged 'Bole' (14)

← Back to Blend Of Loving Energies
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A weekend to make a choice

Beloved Sisters~, Brothers~, Friends~ Today on this Friday morning, I thought I will do something "special" but had no Idea what it wi…

Started by SiNeh~

0 Jan 10, 2014

The first weekend of 2014

Beloved Sisters~, Brothers~, Friends~ Did the change from 2013 to 2014 had a big impact for you or was it "only" a step forward on your…

Started by SiNeh~

0 Jan 4, 2014

The last weekend of 2013

Beloved Sister~, Brothers~, Friends~ Finally, we grow out of 2013 and 2014 is near. 2014 is very beautiful as you can see and fast runs…

Started by SiNeh~

0 Dec 28, 2013

The Weekend together as ONE

Image source Beloved Sisters~, Brothers~, Friends~ I'm sure you noticed, that we at the BOLE follow closely what has happen and still i…

Started by SiNeh~

0 Nov 23, 2013

This Weekend I Invest One Hour Of My Time Doing Following

Beloved Sisters~, Brothers~, Friends~ This weekend I will invite you to invest one hour and maybe a few minutes more to sit down comfort…

Started by SiNeh~

0 Oct 19, 2013

In this weekend we go with Tragedy and Hope

Beloved Sisters~, Brothers~, Friends~ Sometimes I have difficulties to write a weekend message, not because there would nothing be to be…

Started by SiNeh~

0 Sep 27, 2013

A Supermoon Weekend ~WE~ will have and experience

Beloved Sisters~ Brothers~, Friends~ I'm not sure about how all of those shake-ups that we experience around the Globe right now will…

Started by SiNeh~

0 Jun 21, 2013

WoHoooooooooo, the Weekend

~WE~ hope your weekend will be more than and that is why we send out only ONE WEEKEND MESSAGE OUT WEEKLY 2 let you know, we also are…

Started by SiNeh~

1 May 3, 2013
Reply by ElouRa ` White Fawn

A 'Fly by Weekend' for us all

Beloved Sisters~, Brothers~, Friends~ Much, much is happen, to see and to hear everywhere and I think you are also not spared from be…

Started by SiNeh~

0 Apr 26, 2013

Heavenly WEEKEND GREETINGS from the BOLE

Beloved Sisters~, Brothers~, Friends~ I thought to title this weekend message Heavenly WEEKEND GREETINGS from the BOLE because after havi…

Started by SiNeh~

0 Apr 19, 2013

RSS

Birthdays ~Happy Birthday from Warrior Nation!

Latest Activity

Blog Posts

In All Directions

Posted by Christopher Stewart on March 28, 2023 at 12:58pm 0 Comments

Blessings To Count

Posted by Christopher Stewart on March 21, 2023 at 12:47pm 0 Comments

For the Warriors who fight and Die...

so the rest of us may fight to Live.

© 2024   Created by LadyHawkღ.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service