Discussions (143)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

HAD GREAT NEWS TO START MY NEW YEAR'S WITH

BEFORE I LOST MY OLDEST SON IN 2003 OF BRAIN CANCER MY SON HAS A DAUGHTER THAT THE LAST TIME WE SAW HER WAS WHEN SHE WAS 5 YRS OLD AT HER B…

Started by WILLA NYOKA (ADMIN)

10 Mar 5, 2016
Reply by WILLA NYOKA (ADMIN)

Eye

My eye is getiing a little better each day can see furniture now even though it's still blurry the doctor said it'll be 6 months to a year…

Started by Doris Hummel

2 Mar 3, 2016
Reply by Val

SUGERY AGAIN

UPDATE ON WHAT DR.CHRISTY TOLD ME WHEN I WENT TO SEE HIM YESTERDAY. HE CAME IN AND HAD ME TO GET ON THE TABLE AND SHOW ME THAT I HAVE ANOTH…

38 Jan 30, 2016
Reply by Bill Gilbert

Learn Nez Perce for Free: Download the App Today

Learn Nez Perce for Free: Download the App Today ICTMN Staff 11/19/15 The Nez Perce Language Program has developed free apps for App…

Started by LadyHawkღ

0 Nov 19, 2015

Johnson’s Native Languages Bill Passes, Heads to Senate Floor

Sen. Tim Johnson’s Office Release 7/31/14 U.S. Senator Tim Johnson (D-SD) announced July 30 that the Native American Languages Reauthorizat…

Started by LadyHawkღ

2 Nov 6, 2015
Reply by Robin Ray

What happens to your digital life after death?

By Maeve Duggan What happens to your digital life after you die? It’s a question not many consider given how embedded the internet is in t…

Started by LadyHawkღ

7 Jul 22, 2015
Reply by LadyHawkღ

Choctaws help starving Irish in 1847

Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma The Great Seal of the Choctaw Nation Government Tribal Economy Services Culture & Heritage History News Room…

Started by Thomas Loughnane

0 Jul 14, 2015

Student seeks court order to don eagle feather at graduation

SAN FRANCISCO — A Native American student who sued his California school district because it's refusing to let him wear an eagle feather to…

Started by LadyHawkღ

1 Jun 2, 2015
Reply by LadyHawkღ

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

I WOULD LIKE TO TAKE THE TIME TO WISH ALL MOTHER'S,EXPECTED MOTHERS TO BE AND DAD'S THAT ARE TAKING ON BEING MOM'S AS WELL A VERY BLESSED H…

4 May 17, 2015
Reply by WILLA NYOKA (ADMIN)

Sacheen Littlefeather. The woman who gave the Oscar speech in lieu of Marlon Brando who refused his nomination on behalf of the film’s industry mistreatment of Native Americans.

Started by Thomas Loughnane

0 Feb 1, 2015

RSS

Blog Posts

Derelict by Young Ewing Allison

Posted by Michael Johnson on September 18, 2017 at 9:00pm 0 Comments

Feelings

Posted by Michael Johnson on September 17, 2017 at 3:30am 0 Comments

For the Warriors who fight and Die...

so the rest of us may fight to Live.

***** http://1award.co.uk/addvote.php?vote=10284

© 2017   Created by LadyHawkღ.   Powered by